Tuesday, August 12, 2008

jump start is here...

I can't believe it's August 12th and Jump Start stuff kicks off in 10 hours! It seems so long ago that I was filling out my application to be a leader, and Terrill suggested I apply for the co-director position instead. After my interview and recieving my letter offering me the job then all the meetings over the past 6 months accumulating to this day...well I can't believe it's finally here! I love that in the next few hours all the leaders will be moving back on campus and tonight I'll get to see everyone. I hope they're all as pumped as I am for the next week. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, there won't be too many headaches, and no one hires a hitman on anyone else...haha

Soooo....Here's to the freshman and transfer students movng on-campus in 4 days, may your time at RC be amazing in every aspect possible...that is all. :)

No comments: