Saturday, October 11, 2008

shall we dance?

The staff dance performance was yesterday, and it was fantastic! Note: we were better than any of the class performances. :) I admit this is coming from a somewhat biased stand point; however, I still believe it is a true statement. After 2 weeks of practices, sore muscles, and far too many 8 counts it all came together. It's nice to have a place in the Stoney Creek family. I realize that in another 2 months I will graduate and have to move on somewhere. It would be wonderful to come back to SCHS full time and actually be paid to teach. The reality of the situation still strikes me though...I don't think I'll be getting a teaching job full time in January in this state. Dancing in front of 1600+ people though...that was fun. :) Wow, I didn't realize how big that audience was until just now...good thing too. If I had realized that sooner I might have been a little more nervous. :) Well, short and sweet, this was all I had time for...back to lesson plans! ..that is all.

No comments: