Thursday, July 3, 2008

happy 4th of july

It's 1:56a.m. on July 4th. Happy Independence Day!!!! :)

The past couple weeks have been crazy. I'm opening and closing...mainly closing...at the store now. One of my store's managers got transferred and I have kind of taken over his responsibilities. I'm the unofficial people manager now. Only because I am in training until the middle of August. I LOVE my job more than ever. This blog is turning into a lovefest about being a manager at A&F but I work 50 hours a week, so obviosuly it's a big part of my life. One downside to my job...I have to be available 7 days a week. For the first time in my life I have to have open availability. This includes Sunday mornings, which right now I'm being scheduled for because one of my duties as people manager is to run orientation. Orientation takes place every Sunday at 10a.m. at every Hollister, Abercrombie, and Abercrombie & Fitch across the country...I don't have an option in the matter. I miss going to church.....but right now I'm stuck in this schedule.

I have today (the 4th) and tomorrow off from work though. I super excited!!! I'm going to lay outside and attempt to get tan. I also want to catch up on some reading. I usually have about 20 books finished by this point in the summer and this year I've only read 3 or 4. I have a stack of 4 books already picked out. I'm so excited to lay outside and read. It is so relaxing to be apart of nature like that.

I'm super tired, so that's all for now. When I have some more time over the next two days I'll try to write something with a little more meaning...haha

No comments: