Monday, June 23, 2008

exhasted

Yesterday was great! It was the first time I worked by myself, and I even got to run orientation... scary I know. haha I now have my own key to the store as well as a new schedule that I had a rough time keeping up with this weekend. I worked 5 days straight, which was kinda crazy. Usually around day 3 I can't feel my feet at all and my day off is looming before me; however, this time I had to forget that and power through 5 days. Today was very stressful and really tested me. We were busy not only with customers all day, but with getting the new floor set out. Here's the shocking part though.... I LOVED IT! This morning when my alarm first went off I wasn't sure how I'd make it through the day, but once I was there and had finished my coffee of course I loved being there. The people I work with make me laugh and love my job. There is something so amazing about loving my job this much even with the hours I'm logging there. So...this summer might be filled with work, but there is fun tied in there somewhere too...that is all.

No comments: