Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quiet

I started to lose my voice about three days ago. I went through the different phases of minor cracks, I sound like a frog, I can barely get a sentence out without sounding like Peter Brady in that special voice changing episode of the Brady Bunch, to this morning when I woke up and can barely say three words without getting stuck. It's kind of strange because I have no idea how it happened. I haven't really done any streneous voice activities lately, and I don't feel any pain from illness. I write this in order to tell you what I've been for forced to learn... how to play it easy, stop talking so much, and listen.
I do not claim to be an expert in any of these areas yet, but I am trying! I think it was almost a gift that I have been forced to take it easy in my room. I've had so much homework this week it's been ridiculous! Maybe that's good for me though...haha--that is all.

No comments: